Can I fill you in on a little secret? Photographers are run ragged during the fall. If we aren’t busy with fall family photos, it’s typically the busiest season for weddings, we are squeezing people in for sessions for their holiday cards, hosting mini sessions with Santa and all the meanwhile? We are also busy with family life, back to school, all the demanding fall sports (hello football, I’m looking at you!) and of course – the holidays with our own families.
Whew, it’s a lot.
And for most of us, when it times come for Christmas or the other end of year holidays we celebrate, I think I speak for us all when I say we just want to feel appreciated. And since decision fatigue is a real thing, I thought to myself: hey, put together a list of Christmas gift ideas photographers would love to receive from their friends and family.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Photographers
Physical Touch Gifts For Photographers
Quality Time Gifts For Photographers
- Memberships to zoos, etc
- 12 Months of Dates
- An exciting adventure or vacation
- Tickets to a concert, game, etc.
Words of Affirmation Gifts For Photographers
- Supportive signs for their home or office (I love stuff like this!)
- Coffee mugs
- A book to encourage their mindset growth (like You Are a Badass!)
- Mentorship with someone they really look up to (I’d love to help!)
Gift Giving Gifts For Photographers
- Wine/Coffee of the Month
- Candles (and this one is beautiful!)
- Cozy cute hoodies
- Gift cards to their favorite stores
Acts of Service Gifts For Photographers
- Spa Day
- Kitchen appliances to make cooking faster or easier (like this Air Fryer)
- New lens or other equipment
- Photo session for the family with their favorite photographer
Please note, by purchasing through my links shared here, I’ll earn a commission as an Amazon Influencer!